Disclaimer Terms and Conditions of use:
Please read the following terms and conditions of use (the “Terms and Conditions”) which govern your use of The-muslim.com (referred to herein as the “Service”) and your relationship with The-muslim.com. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE. We may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time and at any time without notice to you. By using the Service following any modifications to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to be bound by any such modifications to the Terms and Conditions.
Any use of the website is at the sole risk of the user.
1) The purpose of The-muslim.com is to spread the message of Islam, erase stereotypes and misconceptions, promote peace, and allow users to interact and share opinions within the online community. We at The-muslim.com are not aware of any copyright or trademark violations on any of our articles. We strongly believe in the sanctity of copyrighted and trademarked material and if any violation of copyright or trademark on any of our websites is brought to our notice, we will gladly review it and if found to be in violation, we will remove the offending material from our website. Any audio or music files present on our website are the property of the creator/creators, their producers etc. We are in ‘NO WAY’ claiming any credit or ownership of any media content present on this website. We reference ALL copyright material.
2) All articles and creative work is created by The-muslim.com (except the Books’ section, further explained below).
Material that belong to The-muslim.com (including but not limited to images, wallpapers, message boards and it contents, etc.) are all copyrighted and cannot be posted, published, transmitted, reproduced, or distributed in any way without written authorization from The-muslim.com. Any violation of The-muslim.com’s copyrighted material will result in legal action taken against the parties found in violation.
Videos do not or may not represent the views of The-muslim.com, but allow users to watch and comment.
3) By using this service you acknowledge and agree that the Service have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided by linked Websites. Links to external Websites do not constitute an endorsement by this Service of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites. We do not author, edit, or monitor these unofficial pages or links. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
4) The-muslim.com provides comment sections on various posts as a means for users to exchange their views on different topics and ideas and as a means to spur stimulating exchange of information. The views expressed in the comment sections are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of The-muslim.com.
In order to maintain the sanctity of the comments section and ANY OTHER SERVICES, posting, publishing, uploading or transmitting any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute illegal activity, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or foreign law is strictly prohibited. In addition posting or transmitting any bulk emails, advertisements, solicitations, offers for sale of goods or services, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by the Service) or engage in spamming or flooding; or to impersonate as any other person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity is strictly prohibited.
5) By using these service you agree to indemnify, defend and hold The-muslim.com, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including attorney’s fees related to a user’s violation of these terms and conditions or the use of the services and information provided at this website.
6) The failure of the Service to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, such portion will be modified by the court solely to the extent necessary to cause such portion to be enforceable and all other provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. Any waiver of any provisions contained in these terms and conditions by The-muslim.com shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any other right, term or provision of these terms and conditions.
7) We do not guarantee the working or effectiveness of any service provided by our website. All services on our website are provided on “as is” basis and we do not assume responsibilities of any nature. We believe that the material and content present on our website is not infringing on any copyright, trademark or work of any nature protected by law. We would be happy to review any material that is claimed to be infringing and will remove it if the claim is found to be true.
The authors are always given credit in their posts and submissions. Articles that are written by guests are not or may not represent The-muslim.com’s views. The purpose of this is to allow users to submit written material to allow their voice to be heard (if The-muslim.com chooses to publish).
The-muslim.com might alter some written material if necessary. All obscene, derogatory, biased, and insulting material will not be published.
The-muslim.com does not claim ownership of this material.
Any attached videos do not or may not represent the views of The-muslim.com. Videos are a means of allowing users to watch and comment. The-muslim.com does not claim ownership of this material.
The-muslim.com and its advertisers and affiliates are deeply committed to protecting the privacy of Internet users. Below is information outlining our continued support for the responsible management of consumer information.
During the process of delivering an ad to you, The-muslim.com does not collect any personally identifiable information about you such as name, address, phone number, or e-mail address. However, The-muslim.com does obtain some types of non-personally identifiable information such as the Internet Service Provider you use to connect to the Internet, your browser type, or the type of computer operating system you use (Macintosh or Windows, for example). The information collected by (sitename).com is used for the purpose of targeting ads and measuring ad effectiveness on behalf of our advertisers.
Third Party Advertising
We use Adsense and other third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Third Party Cookies
In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique “cookie” on your browser.